Sunday 10 July 2011

When you laugh at the irony...sometime it turns around and laughs at you....

ok here's the thing...i have moved back to dynamics CRM again....the reason, i got a new job which deals with CRM development, the version of course is 2011. it gives me great pleasure to find out dynamics CRM has not been changed much from what it used to be two lives back. it still remains baffling and there are not much code example on the net. having said that, MSDN - CRM Community remains the great saviour for a novice programmer like me.
enough said. i don't want to provide a full proof article about my ignorance on CRM or any techs for that matter. i have done so many things on .NET lately. I'm sure if I don't safe keep the codings that i have done so far, they will soon be perished in the hard drive and i won't be finding them just when i need them.
so here's the plan. for the next few posts i will be providing some .net code which i have used over and over again. I will be spicing the posts with some small code snippets/thoughts/curses on dynamics CRM from my "novice point of view".
advisory statement: the codes may not seem very intriguing for all you smart asses. but these codes saved my life many a occasions. and obviously this is my post and i am writing it.

No comments: