Tuesday 2 February 2010

From a place miles away from my destination

This is year 2010....

The last time I have blogged is almost exactly three and half years ago. Although I have uploaded this blog with few of my researches every now and then, I haven’t been able to ‘blog’ in real sense if you know what I mean. If someone asks ‘What happened?’ I do not think that I have an appropriate answer for it. I have come across to many life changing events in these three years. Some have given me new prospective of life, and some were even worse than the horrific nightmares I see. Rest assured, I have left my dream of becoming youngest ever MSCRM and MSEPM professional miles away. I have started my life new as a rookie again. The blogs that I’ll post here after will be of the problems and issues that I come across to my day to day activities. It will not deal with EPM or CRM. Not anymore......

No comments: