Tuesday 2 February 2010

iron speed: upload a file to file system and save the location in database...

I have come across to iron speed designer in my previous organization. I think it very handy when it comes to development content manager like website. It has support for AJAX and new .net framework 3.X. The choices of design options are limited when it comes develop a new kind of websites. I am building a website for a collage now. The site will hold almost all kind of student information, some staff information and some specific reports. In this website I intend to save images in the file system of the website and store the location of image to the database. Iron speed has a customization support for uploading a file in file system in this article but next phase of my problem has not yet been considered. Let us see if I can manage to solve the issue.

No comments: